Tuesday

CANCER,A TRIBUTE TO MY UNCLE

THE CURSE OF CANCER
I WAS INFORMED SEPT 13 2005 THAT I HAVE A PROBLEM,ADENOMA WAS DISCOVER IN MY LAST CAT SCAN.
I AM NOW BOOKED FOR A MIR.FOUR YEARS AGO I HAD HODGKIN'S DISEASE A RARE FORM OF CANCER.TWO YEARS PRIOR TO THAT I DEFEATED MELANOMA A DEADLY FORM OF SKIN CANCER.
MY UNCLE LOST HIS LIFE TO CANCER.PLEASE,FIND OUT ALL YOU CAN.CANCER CAN BE BEATEN!!EARLY DIAGNOSIS IS VITAL!!I WOULD NEVER ASK YOU TO CLICK ON ADS JUST SO I MAKE A LITTLE MONEY.THAT IS WAY I HAVE PROVIDED SO MANY LINKS.THE ADS ABOVE THIS ARE PART OF MY AGREEMENT WITH GOOGLE & I EARN FROM THEM.THE ADS BELOW ARE PRESENTED AS A PUBLIC SERVICE.FEEL FREE TO VISIT AS MANY AS YOU WISH.I HAVE NO FINANCIAL ASSOCIATION TO ANY OF THE BELOWWHEN DONE HERE I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU CHECK OUT
http://watchdob.blogspot.com for further information,I have no financial ties to it as well.just a friend with more on the subject,we figured,why duplicate.
Finally,the word CANCER no longer hold the stigma it once did,but there is still a lot we do not know,and one of thr RAREST FORMS of CANCER MESOTHELIOMA remains a difficult one.My interest lays in the fact that I lost my Uncle Robert to this disease,and I would like to make you all aware of it,and to remind you,cancer research is always revealing new medicines and treatments to lengthen lifes,but your donations are what makes it all possible.Give to CANCER RESEARCH!http://tinyurl.com/7qvxa
If you require definitions of any of the terms below simply click on the word.To insure you return to this page use your "back "button located on your browser tool bar.

mesothelioma :
A rare neoplasm derived from the lining cells of the pleura and peritoneum and growing as a thick sheet composed of spindle cells or fibrous tissue covering the viscera.A rare form of carcinoma of the mesothelium lining lungs or abdomen or heart; usually associated with exposure to asbestos dust<oncology, tumour> Malignant tumour of the mesothelium, usually of lung, caused by exposure to asbestos fibres, particularly those of crocidolite, the fibres of which are thin and straight and penetrate to the deep layers of the lung.Because of their shape, the fibres puncture the macrophage phagosome and are released, leading to a chronic inflammatory state that is thought to contribute to development of the tumour

FURTHER READING AND INFORMATION SITES
What are the different types of mesothelioma?
What are the risk factors for mesothelioma?
What causes mesothelioma?
What are the signs and symptoms of mesothelioma?
How is mesothelioma diagnosed?
How is mesothelioma staged?
Patients, Family, & Friends
Learning about cancer,
treatment options,
treatment decision tools,
clinical trials,
RECENT LOSS?
coping.
Survivors
Cancer Survivors Network
support programs.
ALL IN LOVING MEMORY OF MY UNCLE ROBERT,
Your contributions to a young mans life are still being discovered,so that you will always live on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home